As much as we feel the impermanence of life…here today gone tomorrow…the truth is neither we nor our loved ones ever stop living.
I can testify through my Connecting with our deceased friends and family members that they are very much still living, albeit in another dimension.
I can also bear witness to how much our deceased love to share.
Sometimes their sharing is what you might expect – love and appreciation for those they’ve left behind, apologies for any mistakes they’ve made along the way, and reassurance that they’re still present to their loved ones on earth.
And then…there’s the sharing from our other-world-friends that delights me, and at times surprises me.
In my interplay with our deceased ones I’ve discovered that they’re always eager to lend a helping hand with their no holds barred insights. You see, they don’t feel restrained by what they’re supposed to say, or do, or be – they are simply and frankly authentically themselves.
In being their authentic selves they openly express their love, candidly share their wisdom and they never lie. Nothing is held back!
So let’s take a peek into some insights from our Other-World Friends:
(Note: I’ve taken the liberty to remove the extra wording to create a flow while reading.)
- “You are looking in the mirror as a child and believing that what you see is who you are and then you write books based on what you see, instead of looking upward.”
He then holds a book in each hand until his knuckles turn white and says, “That is what is being done.” (The believing of old stories based on what was seen) He then drops the books and lowers his hands, and the rest of his body immediately relaxes and he looks upward. (As if he’s looking into the Heavens.)
- “To feel responsible for another (she’s talking about adult to adult) is to waste energy. You have a life to live. Don’t waste your energy!”
- “You go into a pity party. You need to – rise above and give the love!” (She’s talking to her earthly loved one who has a tendency to go into depression.)
- “There are some mysteries in life. The mysteries in life are there for a reason. Find pleasure in the mystery. The mysteries that you don’t understand while on earth you get to understand more fully when you move on.”
- “The comparison trap is a lose/ win way of thinking. Someone has to lose in order for someone else to win. Find a better way. A better way has to start somewhere, let it start with you. Stop the vicious cycle.”
- “If I could give you anything I would give you a life without pain. The more you can touch joy and live in joy the less pain you will have. With more joy, pain will feel like a little pinch, instead of a punch.”
- “While I was on earth I had tunnel vision. Now I have new eyes and with my new eyes I see so much more. People on earth only see from their limited view. Once here ALL is seen and understood.”
- “You’re to know you have answers inside. If you go inside and trust what you hear you will have your answers. Practice going within and listen to what you know you know, what your heart tells you. Then you’ll know what to do, when to do, how to do, and with whom to do. Focus on your heart and you’ll hear what you already know to be true.”
Our other side friends have so much to teach us; after all they’ve been here on the earthly plane. And now that they’re on a plane of existence free of fear – they are FREE to openly express their love, candidly share their wisdom and always tell the truth.
What would you like to know from your deceased loved one?
Try this… sit quietly, breathe deeply, and focus on your loved one. After several breaths you may ask your deceased one a question. Stay relaxed. If you don’t hear or sense an answer, let it go, and trust the answer will come at the right time, and in the right way. Your answer may come in the form of a symbol, or a dream, or a picture, or a complete sentence. The possibilities of how your answer will come are limitless.
Overheard at a gravesite: “And they all said ‘I’m sorry for your loss,’ as if you were someone who could ever be taken from me.” Robert Brault
How about you? I would love to hear from you. Are you curious about your deceased? Have you connected with an Other-side friend? If so, what happened? If you have not ever connected with a deceased loved one, would you like to? What would you like to know?
Thanks for being here with me.
Always in appreciation,
P.S. Dear friends, you’ll want to be on the look-out for my Easter Resurrection Special – in honor of our loved ones who have moved on to the other side. I want to give anyone who wants to connect with their deceased the chance to do so during Easter week. So I‘m blocking my calendar just for that purpose and I’ll be offering a big discount. I know the peace that connecting with your loved one can bring. Stay tuned.