As you know I’m all about connecting, listening deeply, and abiding to Divine Wisdom, it’s what I base my work on.
Well after having my own Connecting session, some discoveries came to light.
My soulful discoveries:
- I love working with people on a long-term basis (there’s nothing like being a witness to major soul-growth).
- I sit in deep gratitude every time I connect someone with a deceased loved-one.
- I adore working with groups.
- I’m totally turned on when I facilitate workshops/retreats/classes.
- And creating is like breathing to me…whether it’s writing a poem, blessing or prayer, post, short story, e-book, class, manual, or creating beauty in my home.
SO… since I espouse Truth, “The whole truth and nothing but the truth…”
And the wisdom of Shakespeare is reverberating in my ears, “To Thine own self be true…”
I HAVE to listen and turn over a new leaf… scary, exciting, heart-throbbing as it is…it is time to let you know about the changes I have made.
I have changed my work to reflect my soul.
I’ve begun to work with clients on a long-term yearly basis. The power of my work comes from the long-term engagement of you working with your soul. It is my desire to help each person I work with to make a profound transformation in their life. I want every client I work with to experience the truth of their soul: the peace, the miracles, more joy, more ease in living Divine Will, and the confidence of knowing you are walking in step with your soul’s purpose.
I encourage you to check out my website to read all about it: http://www.gloriasconnecting.com/soulful-connecting/
Also I will be offering more workshops, classes and retreats, (some virtual).
And I will still continue to offer the work I do to Connect people with their deceased loved ones, both individually and in groups.
I’m in gratitude overflow to you, thank you…my cup runnenth over.
With love and appreciation,